A birth certificate, marriage certificate or declaration of marital status which is in any language other than Dutch, English, French or German must be translated into one of these four languages by a sworn translator. The translation will then bear the translator's stamp.

Your local Dutch embassy/consulate will be able to put you in touch with an approved translator.