Brand Driven Design
How to design brand concepts for products and services
Due to the digital revolution, products and innovations tend to commoditise rapidly. More than ever, a strong brand experience plays a vital role in convincing consumers to become loyal to your brand. This Master Class is about how to develop brand driven concepts for products and services.
Given in 2017
“The enthousiasm, expertise and examples of Jeroen van Erp and the collaboration with my team mates during the workshop were very valuable in this Master Class.”
Participant IDE Master Class
Innovations should be in-line with the brand, or preferably, strengthen the brand. Ideally, they are tuned with all the other touch points the consumer experiences, in order to create a durable bond between the consumer and the brand.
At the heart of every innovation is a concept that connects the concerns of all stakeholders. The physical product, accompanying services, and the retail experience are nowadays inextricably intertwined. An integrated approach is important in order to stay relevant in a highly competitive field.
During this master class you will:
- understand how to use the strength of a brand;
- understand what a product concept is;
- learn what it takes to translate a brand into an enchanting concept;
- learn to develop a brand driven workshop;
- learn how to be able to judge whether it is good enough;
- learn how to make sure a concept is taken further.
- The theory behind brand driven design
- Cases and examples of brand driven design
- A 4-step process for developing brand driven concepts
- A framework for applying brand driven design in workshops