Submit your IDE masters' project for publication
Are you an IDE student / project group, and do you have a project to showcase to the design community as well as prospective students? Submit your project to us, and we’ll find a great spot for it on our webpage.
How to submit your project?
To submit your project send an email to email@example.com, with the subject: Student project webpage [your name] [your project].
To create a web page for your project, we need the following:
- The title of your project
- An introductory text of about 300-400 words
- External links (such as the TU Delft repository, publications about the project, your own portfolio page)
- At least one HD landscape image (2000 px)
- Additional visuals (photos, illustrations, videos, animations)
Please make sure to send all materials as one package, using a WeTransfer link. You don't have to compress the files yourself; WeTransfer takes care of this for you automatically.