Case 3: Citation impact
This term map shows the state of the art in research on Concrete. The overlay color of each circle corresponds to the average citation impact of all the papers that include the corresponding term. In this map, the terms with cold colors on right represent the research activities with lower impact compared to the terms with hot colors on the left side.
distinguishes the terms that have made a higher citation impact than the other terms
To understand the trend of research from the past to present
PhD candidates, researchers, supervisors and policy makers.
1. collect your data from an appropriate data source
2. import the data into VOSviewer
3. generate the term map based on text data
4. use the overlay visualization feature to color the circles with the citation impact corresponding to the terms
5. use the VOSviewer screenshot to export your map
List of files: