Scholarship for online education
Application deadline: 6th of January 2020
- Modeling, Simulation and Application of Power and Propulsion Systems
- Rotor and Wake Aerodynamics
- Non-linear Modeling
- Advanced Dynamics
- Helicopter Performance, Stability and Control
Start date: 10th of February
The faculty of Aerospace Engineering is offering 6 scholarships that cover 80% of the tuition fee of our online academic courses starting the first semester of the 2019/2020 academic year. By offering this scholarship we hope to make our education more accessible to people around the world and contribute to a more equal spread in educational possibilities. This scholarship campaign complies with the UN Sustainable Development goals that TU Delft has agreed to honour.
Have you always been interested in following an online course of the TU Delft, but haven’t had the resources to participate? Fill out the form below and upload your optional motivation video to YouTube in a public or private environment. Winners will be notified mid-January and will have to complete only 20% of the payment of the course fee before the start of the course. A full course list with details and prices may be downloaded by clicking here. More information about these courses can also be found on our online-learning website.
Eligibility / Terms & Conditions
The scholarships cover 80% of the course fee and the eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The scholarship is ONLY available to students living in countries as described in the list of eligible countries. The full list may be found here.
- Students should possess a good level of English.
- Students should have experience with the online learning environment and courses or to have taken one of the MOOCs offered by the faculty of Aerospace Engineering: ‘Introduction to Aeronautical Engineering’ and/or ‘Introduction to Aerospace Structures and Materials’.
- Certain courses have fixed entry requirements, please check if you fulfil these before applying for this scholarship. Entry requirements per course may be found here.
Application requirements and deadline:
Applications for 2019-20 online academic scholarships will be open between 20th of November 2019 and 6th of January 2020. All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply. Successful applicants should make a commitment to, upon completion of the course, offer their reflection(s) about the course on video and/or in writing. Click on “Apply here” to complete the application form. Good luck!
For any questions or remarks, please contact email@example.com.