Non-EU/EFTA Applicants with an international bachelor degree
All applicants have to fulfil the minimal TU Delft admission requirements.
Required academic background
For admission to this particular programme applicants need to have obtained an engineering bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field with good scores for key subjects.
Applications will be assessed by the admission committee based on the academic performance and study load in the following key subjects:
- Mathematics (Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Stochastics)
- Physics (Electromagnetics, Electricity and Magnetism)
- Electrical circuits (Electronics, Linear and Integrated Circuits)
- Signals and Systems (Signal Processing, Systems and Control)
Ranked batch admission
Please note: admission for Non-EU nationals with an international (Non-Dutch) bachelor degree will be granted based on ranked batch admission.
- The application deadline is 15 January (23:59 CEST) after which applications are ranked by the admission committee.
- The ranking criteria are Academic Performance and Study Load in Key Subjects, CGPA, GRE, English level, Motivation and Demonstrated Self-Efficacy.
- Applicants that do not meet our admission requirements will receive the admission decision (rejection letter) within 12 weeks after applying.
- Applicants that fulfil the admission requirements will receive the admission letter mid-March.
- Admission is granted to the best ranked students. Students who are ranked outside of the capacity receive a rejection letter.
There will be no correspondence on ranking criteria or relative ranking numbers.