Dutch BSc degree
The application deadline of Dutch student is 1 May. After this date, it will be difficult to process your application and registration on time.
Directly admissible studies
If you have completed the following programmes*, you will be directly admitted to the EPA programme:
- BSc degree in Technische Bestuurskunde - TU Delft
- BSc degree in Technische Bedrijfskunde - RUG
*Students holding similar bachelor degrees are admitted under certain conditions.
Application and enrolment
You only have to register in Studielink.
Admission for Dutch Academic (WO) students
To see if this master's programme is open to you on completion of your Bachelor's degree from a Dutch university, see the Doorstroompagina. To see which other Master’s programmes are open to you on completion of your Bachelor’s degree from a Dutch university, see: www.studychoice.nl.
Application and enrolment
If you fulfill the admission requirements, you can apply to the EPA MSc programme by submitting the documents listed below AND register in Studielink (see 'Registration' below):
A clear and relevant motivation letter (essay) written by the applicant (+/- 2,000 words in English). Document name: LastnameInitals-essay.pdf. This essay is covering the following aspects:
- Your motivation for taking the EPA MSc programme and what is expected from the study
- Rank three examples of MSc thesis topics that would interest you and explain your particular interests.
- A short summary (maximum 250 words) of the thesis work or the final assignment of your BSc study and full workload.
- Extensive résumé
An extensive résumé (curriculum vitae) written in English by the applicant. Document name: LastnameInitals-resume.pdf
- BSc diploma
A certified copy of your BSc diploma (if the BSc degree is not yet available before the application deadline, it can be submitted later). Document name: LastnameInitals-certificates.pdf
- List of grades
A certified copy of the full list of grades. Document name: LastnameInitals-finalgrades.pdf. In case you haven’t received all grades or your BSc diploma yet, please send a certified copy of all grades you received up till now. Document name: LastnameInitals-currentgrades.pdf
Certified copies of documents should bear the original logo and original stamp of the office that issued the original document.
The application deadline of Dutch student is May 1st. After this date, it will be difficult to process your application and registration on time.
- Send all documents required for the application to toelatingscommissie-EPA-TBM@tudelft.nl, in pdf format (Please pay attention to the size of your documents to prevent it from being undeliverable)
- The selection committee will decide if you can be admitted to the MSc program or the pre-master program and under what conditions.
- As soon as the selection committee has decided that the applicant can be admitted, Education & Student Affairs (ESA) will be informed by email.
- If you are admitted, ESA will contact you for further information about the registration.