Non-Dutch BSc degree
All general information regarding admission and application for TU Delft MSc programmes is available on this site.
Applicants with a university Bachelor’s degree that indicates a capacity for spatial thinking are eligible for admission, such as
- Spatial Planning
- Architecture & building sciences
- Environmental Management
- Hydrology & geology
- Civil Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Physical or human geography
- Computer Science
Evaluation criteria for Geomatics
CV, Synopsis and Extended Letter of Motivation give the following profile of the applicant:
- The applicant shows an open academic attitude and potential for growth. The benefit of studying at TU Delft is evident.
- The applicant demonstrates a sensibility towards geographical issues and has a keen interest in spatial thinking.
- The applicant’s variety of previous courses demonstrates that his/her knowledge from previous education and experience link with the master of Geomatics for the Built Environment.
- The applicant shows evidence of his/her skills and basic competences in computation and an interest in GIS and programming. In particular analytical skills, capacity of synthesis, use of tools and techniques, ways of presenting, and correct use of English are evident.
- The applicant’s knowledge, strengths, and experience shown in CV, scores and references are consistent with the competences identified in the motivation.
- The documents produced by the candidates outline his/her individual approach, critical position and ability to communicate these.
All criteria must be met. Failing on one of them can lead to a rejection.
Application and procedure
Read more about application and procedure.
Change in application procedure 2019-2021
The application procedure for 2019-2021 will change. The deadline for Non-EER students will change from April 1 2019 to January 1 2019. EER students can still apply until April 1.
A maximum capacity is set only for Non-EER students for the MSc Architecture, Urbanism and Building Sciences and the MSc Geomatics for the Built Environment; the Admissions Board ranks the requests for admission on the fulfilment of the requirements.
Do you want to know more? You can e-mail your question to email@example.com and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Change in application procedurePlease note: The application procedure for non-EER students will change for 2019-2021.
For more information see below.