- TPM masters are designed to start in September. This means that you should take into account that starting in February is no guarantee that the programme will be completed in 2 years.
- February intake is only possible for students with a Dutch BSc degree!
Disadvantages of the February intake are:
- You are not allowed to participate in all courses of the second semester due to prior knowledge requirements
- You do not have a fixed group you can study with and you end up between two cohorts
- You cannot participate in the scheduled profiles as electives because they are only scheduled in the first semester of the second year
- You have to choose a free profile yourself
- You are not eligible for an exchange place abroad
It is recommended to do an internship and wait until September to start your master.
Read the steps and conditions below, to find out how you can enroll for a start in February.
Admission to the master's programmes can be obtained on the basis of a completed bachelor's degree. Students who have not yet completed their bachelor's degree are not admitted to the (contiguous) master's programme.
Make sure to register in studielink for the Master's programme, starting date February 1, in the "year of registration".
Make sure to submit a proof of graduation to email@example.com
You can register with the MSc admission committee of TPM until December 1, by sending an email to the admission committee of the desired master programme, including the full list of registration documents. You can only register for one Master's programme. After this date, it will be difficult to process your application and registration on time.
Registration documents for the Management of Technology MSc admission committee:
- A fully completed and signed registration form;
- A motivation letter of max. 2000 words
- An extensive curriculum vitae written in English (max. 2 pages)
- A certified copy of the diplomas
- A certified copy of the grade lists
TU Delft must have received your authorization for the tuition fees (or possibly the payment of the tuition fees by bank transfer) before January 31 if you want to start in February. It is not possible to send the authorization when januari has already ended.
Have a look at your new courses at www.studiegids.tudelft.nl
Kick-off meeting February starters
During the kick-off for February starters you can ask all your registration and programme start questions. You will only receive the invitation for this if you register in Studielink and you have been admitted by the admission committee.
If you still have questions after this kick-off meeting and on how to make your study planning, you can make an appointment with the academic counsellor.
Practical information about your timetable can be found at the page “welcome new student”
When starting the MSc MOT in February, you can start with courses from Q3 of the 1st academic year. The Master Thesis Preparation course must be completed before the start of the Master Thesis.