PDEng Choice

High-tech companies need professionals who can design and develop complex new products and processes and offer innovative solutions. Instead of a PhD, you may prefer to undertake a Professional Doctorate in Engineering (PDEng), a two-year traineeship offered by a small number of Dutch universities who specialise as universities of technology. Here are some points to consider when deciding whether to apply for a PDEng or not.