Before you can start your Master’s Thesis Project you need to have a by the Board of Examiners approved Individual Exam Programme (IEP) and at least 60 credits of the Master's degree course work as stated in the IEP should be completed.
You can prove this by a form called “the Declaration of Credits Obtained” (Verklaring behaalde studiepunten) (60 EC). You can request this form from the service desk in the EEMCS building 36 (Mekelweg 4). Before you start, you have to show this form to your thesis advisor.