Seismic Architecture, Engineering & Building Technology
Please note: It is possible to apply for this annotation until August 31, 2020.
Do you want to
- Become an architect or engineer who is able to integrate architecture, urbanism, engineering, sustainability, heritage and management in the earthquake area’s?
- Graduate with specific domain knowledge, but also obtain sufficient knowledge and skills so that you are well prepared for future roles in making e.g. Groningen earthquake resistant?
For whom?Annotation Seismic Architecture or Engineering is an annotation on your Master diploma. It can be obtained for the Architecture or Building Technology track.
What to do?
In order to obtain the annotation you must do three things:
- Design project Extreme / Seismic Studio in Master 2
- Classes on the subject in Master 1 and 2
- Graduation project on the subject
EXTREME Design Project
Project Management Earthquake Groningen
Introduction to Seismic Essentials in Groningen
Zero Energy Design
Risks and Moral Emotions
Keuze uit (1 van 3 onderstaande vakken):
Heritage and Architecture: Technology of Conservation
Infrastructure and Environment Method Module
Afstudeeronderzoek van minimaal 45 EC op het gebied van aardbevingen
Impact on EC?
The annotation takes 9 EC extra for Architecture students and 6 for Building Technology students.