MSc students Civil Engineering and Geosciences can choose to earn an extra annotation in addition to their Master programme. A special certificate will be issued if conditions are met. Conditions vary per annotation and usually require to deepen your knowledge on the subject by studying a set of additional electives, a focus course together with all other students of TU Delft taking the same annotation and a focus on the chosen subject in the thesis. This option might be very interesting for our CEG students following the honours programme.
Note: all annotations need prior approval by the Board of Examiners CE/AES.
- MSc Applied Earth Sciences (AES)
- Technology in Sustainable Development
(see MSc AES, annex)
- MSc Civil Engineering (CE)
- MSc Transport, Infrastructure and Logistics (TIL)
- MSc Construction, Management en Engineering (CME)