A minor at another Dutch university

It is possible to do your minor at another university in the Netherlands. You can search for them on the universities own websites. If you would like to do a minor at another Dutch university, you must take into account that this must be a pre-determined minor of 30 credits. In case of a pre-determined minor, the Board of Examiners does not have to approve your minor. When you have finished your minor, you need to send an official transcript of record to the Board of Examiners (boardofexaminers-ae@tudelft.nl). Your gradelist will then be converted into OSIRIS.

Please note: that if you would like to do a minor of less than 30 credits you need to complement your minor with other courses. In this case you need to apply for a free minor