The regulations handle all possible issues concerning education and examinations. The university-wide regulations concerning the BSc phase are presented in the Teaching & Examination Regulations (OER). In it, all rights and obligations of both students and teachers are explained in detail, so in a case of a conflict the OER can give a base for a verdict. Information on how these regulations are implemented at AE can be found in the Implementation Regulations (UR). Rules and guidelines of the Board of Examiners, for example on fraud and grading, are presented in the Rules & Guidelines (RRvE).
- FAQ regulations
- BSc Teaching and Examination Regulations (OER) 2019-2020 (pdf)
- BSc Implementation Regulations (UR) 2019-2020 (pdf)
- BSc Rules and Guidelines (RRvE) 2019-2020 (pdf)
Over the years, there have been some changes in the Bachelor programme. Below you can find the transition regulations.
- Transition Regulations BSc as per September 2011 (students starting year 2008 and before)
- Transition Regulations BSc as per September 2011 (students starting year 2009 and after)
- Transition Regulations BSc first year 2012-2013
- Transition Regulation BSc 2nd and 3rd year 2013-2014