Graduation Support Scheme (RAS)

Students who are confronted with circumstances beyond their control (e.g. illness, a functional disorder, exceptional family circumstances) or students who are considering participating in administrative activities can apply for financial support on the basis of the Graduation Support Scheme (RAS).

Please contact your academic counsellor as soon as possible after the particular circumstance has occurred. Following consultation with your academic counsellor you can then submit an application to the Executive Board for financial support for the duration of a maximum of 12 months.

Below you can find a step-by-step manual to guide your application:

To learn more about all the provisions of the Graduation Support Scheme (RAS) please consult the Student Charter or contact the Central Student Administration. You can download the application form here or collect it from the Central Student Administration or your academic counsellor.