Step 4: Graduation
At least two weeks before your Graduation Presentation:
- Send a digital copy of your thesis (for CoSEM also the scientific paper) to SPA-TBM@tudelft.nl.
- Hand in a hard (or paper) copy of your thesis to the members of your graduation committee (please consult your graduation committee about this).
- Upload your thesis together with the duly signed confidentially agreement (if applicable) to the TU Delft Repository: please fill out all the fields (all members of your committee, your programme and department of graduation etc.), See the upload instructions.
- Book a room for your Graduation Presentation via the secretary of the section of your first supervisor.
- Inform your graduation committee.
- Inform the TPM Marketing & Communication department with date, time, place and title of your presentation and the name of your graduation professor (full initials): Communication-TBM@tudelft.nl. M&C will publish all data with respect to your graduation on the agenda (website) and plasma screens in the TPM hall.
- Optional: book the cafe at TPM email@example.com; book the stage at TPM for your reception servicepunt-OTBM@tudelft.nl