ERASMUS+ Traineeship Grant
Application Deadline: All year | €270 - €390 per month | Internship
Erasmus + traineeship grant can only be awarded if you are permitted to travel, physically reside at your host address.
Please wait before applying until there is certainty about the feasibility of your exchange or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Virtual mobility does not currently qualify for new Erasmus+ scholarships.
The Erasmus+ Traineeship grant is available for you, as TU Delft student who will do a traineeship or internship abroad at a company, education centre, university, research centre, or other organisation in one of the participating countries. The countries that participate in the Erasmus+ programme are divided into three groups:
Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom
€375 per month
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain
€324 per month
Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Republic of Macedonia, Turkey
€273 per month
Please note that a calculation will be made on the basis of one month is the equivalent of 30 days. Furthermore, You are receiving a remuneration of no more than €1000,- net monthly
You are eligible to apply for an Erasmus+ scholarship if:
- You remain enrolled at TU Delft during your exchange;
- Your traineeship takes place in one of the countries in group 1, 2 or 3;
- Your traineeship is minimum 2 months, maximum 12 months;
- During the traineeship you both live and study in the host country;
- During your studies at TU Delft you are residing in The Netherlands and your host organization must be in a different program country;
- During the traineeship you will not earn more than 1000 Eur net per month;
- Your traineeship does not take place at European Institutions or organizations managing EU programmes;
- Your study programme abroad will count towards your TU Delft degree;
- Your total mobility duration (including Lifelong Learning Erasmus sub-programme) does not exceed 12 months per study cycle (Bsc/Msc/Phd);
- You will not receive other EU funding;
- You submit your application 6 weeks before the start date.
If you meet all the requirements you can start your application process. The internship office of your faculty can provide you with the necessary application forms.
If you cannot meet the deadline(s) for any of the required documents, due to circumstances beyond your control, please inform us at email@example.com clearly indicating which document(s) you cannot submit on time and why. Please ensure you do so before the applicable deadlines, otherwise you run the risk that your application is refused or your grant is (partially) withdrawn.
Students who go abroad within the Erasmus+ framework are required to complete an Online Linguistic Assessment, based on the results they will be automatically allocated a language course or can choose to receive an online language training. Further information can be provided by the mobility team about the available languages and scores.
Additional financial support for students with a disability and/or special needs.
If you have a disability and/or special needs and you are eligible for an Erasmus+ for studies grant, TU Delft can apply for additional financial support from the Erasmus+ programme on your behalf. Read more detailed information about the application procedure and eligibility requirements
Disclaimer European Commission
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication (communication) reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Disclaimer TU Delft
The Education Service Centre of TU Delft is responsible for the administration of the Erasmus+ programme for outgoing student mobility. It is, however, at all times the responsibility of the student to ensure that all the required documents are complete, signed and submitted within the timelines given. If you do not submit the required documents on time, no claim can be made on the Erasmus+ grant and you will need to pay back the full Erasmus+ grant. To review your rights and obligations please consult TU Delft's Legal Position web page.