Frequently asked questions

For which country can I apply for the scholarship?

The scholarship may also be requested for activities taking place at these destinations: Aruba, Curacao, Sint-Maarten, Suriname, Switzerland and United Kingdom.

When is a provisional travel report required?

This is only required if your stay abroad is finishing after 1 May.

Where can I find the application form?

This is provided to you by your Faculty’s international office to eligible students only.