In the Winter School, the extent to which gender and diversity are to be understood as context-related results of historical, political, social and cultural processes and can be studied scientifically is elaborated.
In the seminar, students acquire the competence to understand and critically and reflexively evaluate the structuring of social inequality and intersectional positioning through science and technology.
- Feb. 13-17, 2023: 2 dates of 1,5 hours: Online Onboarding of participants March 6–10, 2023 (Stage 1: 3 ECTS): Winter School in Berlin, Germany
- March 23–24, 2023 (Stage 2: +1 ECTS): Online presentations of study projects
- April 30, 2023 (Stage 3: +2 ECTS): Due date for term paper
Application deadline: 27 January, 2023
This summer, we were finally able to welcome students at RWTH Aachen University again. Now that the Summer Schools are over, we are looking forward to the summer of 2023 with great anticipation.
We are happy to offer the following Summer Schools in 2023:
- Automotive & Mobility Studies (June 04 - July 07)
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics (June 11 - June 24)
- Smart Electrical Power Systems (June 25 - July 08)
- Robotics, Communication Networks & Innovation (July 02 - July 22)
- Automation & Simulation (July 09 - July 29)
- Energy Performance of Buildings & Districts (July 16 - July 29)
- Robotics for Future Industrial Application (July 30 - August 19)
- Production Technology meets Industry 4.0 (July 30 - August 19)