1648 - (junior) Test Engineer
Custom Software Solutions
In May 2019 a junior Test Engineer will start via SUPAIR. The company is looking for another junior Test Engineer. Want to know more? Call or visit us.
This company based in South Holland has been developing customized software solutions since 1996. Thanks to their solutions, large amounts of complex information are made accessible. These applications are developed for clients, such as Nuffic, Studielink and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment
The strength of the company is not only the high quality of the software, but also the way in which it is developed and tested; a proactive way of working with the customer at an early stage, or emphasis on the quality of both software and service. The employees come from various disciplines, such as mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering and (technical) computer science. Fun in developing software in various environments and continuous self-development with courses is what binds the employees.
You will be guided by an experienced colleague into software testing, which is fully embedded within the software development process. From day one you are considered part of the team and motivated to give input and feedback to your colleagues.
What will you be doing?
- Come up with different scenarios to extensively test applications in a structured way.
- Prepare and execute test plans and test cases based on requirements, risks and/or designs.
- Test applications on desktop, mobile (Android and iOS) devices and tablets.
- Record and present your findings to the project manager.
- Proactively thinking about the testing/test process.
- Guiding and supporting end users in the field of testing.
- Depending on the project and your experience, coordinating/writing automatic tests in Selenium (C #).
Software development and testing is usually done in short sprints with strict deadlines. Therefore your work should be done organised, structured and detailed to keep track of the progress.
You approach software testing with a creative and positive-critical view. During client meetings you give your feedback and updates on how you test the application to ensure clients that the application runs perfectly.
- TU, starter or experienced
- Analytical, structured and eye for detail
- Customer and solution oriented
- Able to work under pressure and under strict deadlines
- Intermediate level (B1) of Dutch is required and willingness to improve your Dutch further is a must
Highly skilled migrants and EU-citizens are welcome to apply.