Dr. R.M. (Robert) Verburg
Robert Verburg is currently an associate professor in the area of technology and innovation management. His research focuses on leadership, managing people, and knowledge processes with a particular interest in the future of management. He also likes to combine his research with teaching. Currently he is the director of Management of Technology master program. In this program we teach students with a bachelor degree in technology about all relevant aspects of technology and innovation management.
Robert Verburg’s publications focus on the strategic management of people, knowledge management, and leadership in relation to technology and innovation. His work includes both qualitative and quantitative research. He has published articles in management journals, such as the Journal of Management (JOM), the International Journal of Human Resource Management (IJHRM), New Technology, Work and Employment (NTWE), Leadership Quarterly (LQ), and the International Journal of Project Management (IJPM).
Robert Verburg likes to combine his research with teaching in the areas of management, leadership, and innovation. He was part of the design team of the curriculum for the international MSc. program in Management of Technology (MOT). He leads the course on Leadership and Technology Management and is also responsible for the online course on 'strategic leadership for responsible innovation' as offered for KIVI. So far he was involved with supervising over a 100 Master thesis projects.
- Verburg, R.M. (2019). Leadership, Innovation and Sustainability. In: Bocken, N., Ritala, P., Albareda & Verburg, R.M. (Eds.) Innovation for sustainability – Business transformations towards a better world. London: Palgrave.
- Verburg, R. M., Nienaber, A. M., Searle, R. H., Weibel, A., & Rupp, D. E. (2018). The role of organizational control systems in employees’ organizational trust and performance outcomes. Group & Organization Management, 43 (2), 179-206.
- Das, P., Verburg, R.M., Verbraeck, A., & Bonebakker, L. (2018). Barriers to innovation within large financial services firms: An in-depth study into disruptive and radical innovation projects at a bank. European Journal of Innovation Management, 21(1), 96-112.
- Verburg, R.M., Bosch-Sijtsema, P. & Vartiainen, M. (2013). Getting it done: Critical success factors for project managers in virtual work settings. International Journal of Project Management 31 (1) : 68-79.
- Den Hartog, D.N., Boon, C., Verburg, R.M. & Croon, M.A. (2013). HRM, communication, satisfaction and perceived performance: A multi-level test. Journal of Management, 39 (6): 1637 -1665.
- Verburg, R.M. & Andriessen, E.A. (2011). A typology of knowledge sharing networks in practice. Knowledge and Process Management 18 (1): 34-44.
- NWO Project Sustainable Business Models – Delft-Erasmus-Leiden collaboration
The project aims to contribute to the development of shared value measurement models and an understanding of the antecedents of transformational/sustainability leadership
- Van Beers, C., Kleinkencht, A., Ortt, R. & Verburg, R.M. (2008). Determinants of Innovative Behaviour: A firms’s internal practices and its external environment . London: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Verburg, R.M., Ortt, R.J., & Dicke, W.M. (2006). Managing Technology and Innovation. London: Routledge
- +31 15 27 87234
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management
Room number: C3.030
Values, Technology and Innovation
Economics of Technology and Innovation
Management of responsible innovation
Verbinding met database is helaas mislukt
Hierdoor is de gevraagde informatie niet beschikbaar. We streven ernaar om dit zo snel mogelijk verholpen te hebben. Excuses voor het ongemak.