List of Finalized Master's Theses
(from work at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Delft University of Technology, and Leiden University including the Cyber Security Academy The Hague (CSA): for a full list of all MSc theses completed at the CSA see this link)
- E.M. Peeters, "Electronic Mail Reliability", maart 1990.
- A.P. Warnaar, "Alternatieven voor een Nieuwe Kabeladministratie bij de Dagbladunie", mei 1990.
- L. van der Hulst, "Onderzoek naar de Vervanging van het Redactionele Verzendsysteem van het ANP", juli 1990. (awarded by a prize from the "Fonds Wetenschappelijke Prestaties Studenten Economische Faculteit")
- P.A.H.M. Puts, "Het bouwen van WIDE AREA NETWORKS, een onderzoek naar mogelijkheden, criteria, beveiliging en beheer", juli 1991.
- J.M. van Rotterdam, "Datacompressie", januari 1992.
- F.A. van Tol, "Practicumpakket College Computer Netwerken, Ontwerp en Implementatie", februari 1992.
- D. Brouwer, "Beveiliging van analoge en digitale kieslijnen", februari 1992.
- G. van der Wilk, "Electronic Data Interchange aan de Bloemenveiling Westland', februari 1992.
- A. Plaat, "Vereenvoudiging van Gedistribueerde Applicatie-Ontwikkeling", juni 1992.
- H.L. Kleijbeuker, "Naar een Standaard Smartcard Interface, een onderzoek naar de uniformisering van besturingssystemen voor multifunctionele smartcards", januari 1993.
- P. van Ispelen, "Kohonen's Feature Mapping", juli 1993.
- A. van Dongen, "Functie-approximatie met een FAM-systeem", mei 1994.
- J.H. Geselschap, "Een verbeterd 'Elastic Net' Algortime", augustus 1994.
Some results of this thesis have - together with other ones - been published in the article: J. van den Berg and J.H. Geselschap, "A Non-equidistant Elastic Net Algorithm", Kluwer Academic Operations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series, spring of 1997: see my web page with list of publications.
- R.-J. de Jong, "De ontwikkeling van een Electronische Neus voor de Beoordeling van Binnenluchtkwaliteit, een verkennend onderzoek", augustus 1994.
- J.G. Kamphuis, "Combinatorische Optimalisatie met Feed Backnetwerken", augustus 1996.
- A.J. Bartels, "Een Artificiële Neus ter Beoordeling van Binnenluchtkwaliteit", augustus 1996, TNO-rapport: 96-BBI-R1126.
- E. Ridderbeekx, "Internet, World Wide Web en Beveiliging", april 1997.
A corresponding paper by E. Ridderbeekx and J. van den Berg entitled "Internetbeveiliging: een beheerperspectief", has been published in Informatie: see web page with list of publications.
- J. van Dijk, "FAM en de kunst van het regels genereren", augustus 1997.
- J. van Gool, "Content Management for Traditional Publishers, Developing an automated system supporting the primary processes in the paper-based Publishing Industry", September 1997.
- B.W. van Schooten, Solving computational problems using coherent oscillation, Dept. of Computer Science (SETI), University of Twente, September 1997.
- N. Weustink, "INDEX-SOM, Een Informatie-Zoeksysteem gebaseerd op Self-Organizing Maps", oktober 1997.
- M.M. Kilsdonk, "Java-applets, Risico's en beveiliging", december 1997.
A corresponding paper by J. van den Berg, M. Kilsdonk, and E. Ridderbeekx entitled "Beveiliging van JAVA-applets", has been published in Informatie: see web page with list of publications.
- M. Schuemie, "Associatieve Conceptuele Ruimte, een vorm van kennisrepresentatie ten behoeve van informatie-zoeksystemen", juni 1998.
A corresponding paper by J. van den Berg and M. Schuemie has been presented at ESANN'99, in Brugge Belgium, April 1999.
- M. Nieber, "Image Processing for Face Detection", August 1998.
- M.C. Kok, "Fuzzy Datafiltering", augustus 1998.
- M. van der Heiden, "Functieschatten met Fuzzy Systemen", augustus 1998.
- D. Ettes, "Functie Approximatie met Additieve Fuzzy Systemen", augustus 1998.
Corresponding papers by D. Ettes and J. van den Berg has been published in the proceedings of INES'98 and of NAIC'98: see web page with list of publications.
- F.M.R. Cornegge, Beveiliging van op Internet gebaseerde bedrijfscommunicatie", december 1998.
- S.M. van den Broek, Digital Signatures and the Public Key Infrastructure", maart 1999.
- P. van Veen, Het Analyseren van Voetbalwedstrijden met behulp van de Computer", oktober 1999.
- M. Hamzaoui, "Het Millenniumprobleem", november 1999.
- B.-J. de Gier, "Software Engineering van Gedistribueerde Applicaties", maart 2000.
- R. Slotboom, Mobile Agents as a Distributed Application Architecture", April 2000.
(awarded by a prize from the "Fonds Wetenschappelijke Prestaties Studenten Economische Faculteit", for some pictures around the ceremony, click here).
- R. Tan, "Credit Rating Prediction using Self-Organizing Maps", July 2000.
(contains excellent explanations on the working of Self Organizing Maps (SOMS).)
- F. Ypey, "Hackonomics & Intrusion Management, Managing Corporate Infosec Risk with Intrusion Detection: A Study of Applying IDS in practice", January 2001.
- E. van der Jagt, "Network Control", May 2001.
- C.C. van der Eijk, "Knowledge Discovery in Scientific Literature", October 2001.
(awarded by the "BAZIS-price 2001", Best Master Thesis in Medical Informatics in the Netherlands and Belgium.)
Corresponding scientific papers: "Finding Complementary Scientific Concepts Using a Conceptual Associative Spatial Graph" and "Literature-based Discovery using an Associative Concept Space": see web page with list of publications.
- Sjoerd van Geloven, "Intelligent Target Selection for Direct Marketing", April 2002.
Corresponding scientific paper: "Combing Target Selection Algorithms in Direct Marketing", April 2002.
- Joop Huij, "Analyse en Beheer van Financieel Risico van Aandelen", Oktober 2002.
- Remco de Boer,"A Generic Architecture for Fusion-Based Intrusion Detection Systems", November 2002.
- Richard van Duijn, "Dynaform, Ontwikkeling van een Intelligent Onderhoudsmanagement Systeem", Februari 2003.
- Korjan van Wieringen, "Searching for Semantically Equivalent Relations in a Semantic Network", March 2003.
- Sander Reerink, "Automating Commerce, a B2C case study in the music domain", April 2003.
- Milan Seijbel, "Java 2 Enterprise Edition, een ontwikkelplatform voor enterprise-applicaties", Mei 2003.
- Juriaan W. Rijnbeek, "Distributed Computer Systems, een onderzoek naar toegangsbeveiliging", Oktober 2003.
- Chun Yip Leung, "The Enhanced Classification Methodology", November 2003.
- Yuri Hamburger, "Wavelet-based risk analysis for Value at Risk estimation, a multi-resolution approach", December 2003.
- Bas van der Lans, "Literature-based Knowledge Discovery using an Associative Concept Space", March 2004.
- Eelco Stofbergen, "Informatiebeveiliging op een hoger niveau, Onderzoek naar een methode voor het systematisch opstellen van informatiebeveiligingsbeleid", 15 November 2004.
- Heru Sataputera Na, "Operational Risk, Analysing and Scaling Operational Risk Loss Data", December 7, 2004.
- Sven de Gilde, "Component-Based Development en Betrouwbaarheid van Software", Februari 2005.
- Ludo Waltman, "A Theoretical Analysis of Probabilistic Fuzzy Systems", March 2005.
- Nees Jan van Eck, "Towards Automatic Knowledge Discovery from Scientific Literature, Computer Based Tools for Supporting Scientific Research", April 2005.
- Ton Swieb, "Toegangsbeveiliging en Publieke Netwerken, Een model voor een doelmatige en pragmatische aanpak", Mei 2005.
- Fook Hwa Tan, "Interpreting News Flashes for Automatic Price Movement Prediction", August 2005.
- Jaron van Boheemen, "Semi-automated Thesaurus Enrichment, A Case Study in the Economic Domain", August 2005.
- Chi Lok Cheung, "A Framework for Estimating Container Flows: the Case of Manufacturing Import from China", August 2005.
- Ivan Spruit, "Section 404 of The Sarbanes-Oxley Act & Information Technology, An IT Control Framework for Internal Control over Financial Reporting", August 2005.
- Naomi Smit, "A Maturity Model for Business Continuity Management", November 2005: nominated for the Riskmanagement Award 2006.
(A corresponding article entitled "Continuiteitsmanagement op waarde geschat" door Naomi Smit en Steven Debets has appeared in Overheidsmanagement, nummer 12, jaargang 18, December 2005).
- Poké Chen, "A framework for compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act section 409, The impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act section 409 on IT-control", December 2005.
- Frank Radju Ramdoelare Tewari, "Identity Management Defined, How to Position Enterprises into the Identity Management Framework", December 2005.
- Yvo Schoemaker, "Exploring Market Timing Strategies" (Confidential), December 2005.
- Cas de Bie, "Exploring ways to Model Reputation Loss, A case study on information security at Dutch private banks", January 2006.
(Awarded with the Joop Bautz Award: see https://secure.gvib.nl/afy_info_ID_1246.htm (in Dutch) and the corresponding Evaluation Report).
- Alexander Sprengers, "Bond rating Classification, A Probabilistic Fuzzy Approach", February 2006.
- Dennis Bron, "A probabilistic fuzzy approach to modeling stock pricing behavior", February 2006.
- Monhir El-Achheb, "Het verwervingsproces van Open Software, een case study bij het Ministerie van Defensie", (in Dutch, strictly confidential), Juli 2006.
- Valdemar Antonio Dallagnol Filho, "Portfolio Management Using Value at Risk: a Comparison Between Genetic Algorithms and Particle Swarm Optimization", July 2006.
- Steven Niggenbrugge, "Improved Risk Profile Analyses using Sophisticated Data Visualization", August 2006 (strictly confidential).
- Nanno Zegers, "A Methodology for Improving Information Security Incident Identification and Response", Oktober 2006.
- Lars Hoogendijk, "A Risk Analysis Methodology for Securing Teleworking", December 2006.
- Roland Jeurissen, "Option Trading around News Announcements in the Biotechnology Sector", December 2006 (strictly confidential).
- Mark Meijer, "Towards an Information System Architecture for Supply Chain Security in Container Transport", January 2007.
- Frank Hakkennes, "Controlling Identity Management in Enterprise Portal Environments", January 2007 (strictly confidential).
- Robert Breas, "Work Flow Management, ''the'' challenge for health care", May 24, 2007.
- Arjen Constantijn Berends, “Dealing with Information Loss: information as a valuable asset and extrusion detection for protecting email usage, an insight out oriented approach", July 2007.
- Jeroen Bosker, "Knowledge Sharing within a Biotech Company" (anonymized version), August 30, 2007.
- Pooya Obbohat, "Beyond C2000, Realizing a Positioning Platform for the Dutch Emergency Services", October 2007.
- Chen Bin, "Calibration of the Heston Model with Application in Derivative Pricing and Hedging", December 2007.
- Indira Nurtanti, "Trust Algorithm In Files Sharing P2P Networks", January 2008.
- Ton Monasso, "In the picture: policy considerations for IT-supported recognition of children with psychosocial problems" (public version), April 2008.
- Olivier Marincic, "Reductie van veiligheidsrisico's als gevolg van slimme energiemeters", May 2008.
- Frank van Asch, "Vervangen van legacy-systemen, een framework voor migratie in een professionele bureaucratie", May 2008.
- Anneke Huizer, "Controlling Smart Metering, the design of a risk control framework for the transition phase of the smart meter roll out project", June 2008.
- Michael Tjin, "Developing a pragmatic approach to improve business IT alignment, a case study in the cards business", June 2008.
- Nelson H. Enano, "Infrastructure Assurance for Mobile Telephony, the rugged quest for a policy baseline", August 2008.
- Bas van Vugt, "Toetredingsstrategieën voor Galileo, onderzoek naar inzet van toetredingsstrategieën ten gunste van het toekomstige Europese satellietnavigatiesysteem Galileo in een markt van meerzijdige platformcompetitie", Augustus 2008.
- Danielle Strijdhaftig, "On the Coupling of Architectures, Leveraging DEMO within the ARIS Framework", September 2008.
- David Riphagen, "The Online Panopticon, Privacy Risks for Users of Social network Sites", October 8, 2008.
(David successfully defended his MSc thesis on the PrivacyInSocialNetworksSites conference, October 23, 2008.)
- Nawid Popal, "Information needs, requirements and recommendations for Supply Chain Security", November 2008.
- Hanane Ouna, "Identifying Policy factors within the process of ICT4D, the development of a policy framework to enable beneficial use of ICTs on both national and community level", (partial copy due to confidentiality reasons), January 2009.
(a corresponding paper has been published in the Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Adaptive Science & Technology (ICAST’09), Accra, Ghana, December 14–16 2009: see also my list of publications)
- Marc Bonnet, "Measuring the Effectiveness of Enterprise Architecture Implementation", February 2009.
- Jeffrey Bholasing, Quantifying the Environmental Impact of the IT of Shell, the design of key performance indicators for long term monitoring of the environmental impact of the IT within a multi-national organisation, March 2009. (link shows the public version)
- Barry Jones, "Balanced Scorecard Tower: a framework for comparing IT investment against business benefits", May 13 2009.
- Ronald Zwart, "IT Sourcing Strategy, Recommendations towards Creating an IT Sourcing Strategy at Erasmus Medical Center", May 17 2009.
- Nguyen Hoang Thuan, "Applying DEMO to Design a Generic Portal for Entrepreneurs in the Netherlands", May 2009. (strictly confidential)
- Olivier Veeneman, "Risks and opportunities of P2PTV (peer-to-peer televison) for the television industry, designing a risk framework as decision support tool for the key actors in the television industry", June 2009.
- Michel Troost, "Sourcing the retained organisation in IT sourcing, an explorative research on how to determine an appropriate sourcing strategy for the retained organisation", July 3 2009.
- Itamar Sharon, "A Decision Framework for Selecting a Suitable Software Development Process", August 2009.
- Mai Panchit Puangsri, "Quantified Return on Information Security Investment, a Model for Cost-Benefit Analysis", July 2009. (Thesis awarded with the "IBM MOT Thesis Price 2009")
- Hiromi Valenzo Aoki, "Information Architecture Design for the Electricity Distribution Network", August 2009. (awarded by the best IBM Management of Technology MSc-thesis 2008-2009 prize)
- Xander van Hoff, "RFID in the Supply Chain, Design of an RFID Information System to improve Supply Chain Performance", August 2009.
- Lars Middendorp, "Crowdsourcing the map, the TomTom case", August 2009. (strictly confidential)
- Herman van Hövell tot Westerflier, "Smart Container Consolidation, bundling hinterland container shipping in a competitive multi-actor setting", September 2009.
- Guido van Heck, "Inventory Management, Introducing a Framework to Assess Operational Performance", November 20, 2009.
(two corresponding papers have been published, one in the Proceedings of the Centeris 2010 confernce, one will appear as book chapter see also my list of publications)
- Fabian van Leijden, "Founding Trust in an eBusiness Environment, an explorative study", December 2009.
- Bas Truren, "Improving Software Flexibility in a Smart Business Network, Designing an Ontology-driven Software Architecture for the Internet Business Learning Community", January 2010.
- Melissa Cheung, "Round-trip Business Process Driven SOA modelling between ARIS and Cordys", January 2010.
- Rob Konterman, "Evaluating the State-of-the-Art in Business Process Management Tools and Methodologies", February 2010.
- Saman Sattari Khavas, The Adoption of DEMO in Practice, March 2010.
- Wouter Ram, "Een Methodologie voor de Invoering van Digitale Diensten bij de Overheid", August 6 2010.
- Andreas Furch, "A Framework for the Analysis of the Implementation of Road User Charging Projects", August 2010.
- Yannick Smits, "Verbeterde Informatie-Uitwisseling in de Gezondheidszorg, Applicatie Integratie en Data Uitwisseling met behulp van Zorgportals", August 12 2010.
- Paulus Kampert, "A Taxonomy of Virtualization Technologies", August 2010.
- Khaled Tokhi, "An approach for identifying the strategic focus areas of a domain, combining DEMO and CBM, with an application in the flood domain", December 2010.
- Mohamad Alamili, "Exchange Rate Prediction using Support Vector Machines a comparison with Artificial Neural Networks", January 2011.
- Guido Demmenie, "Workflow Mining, a stepwise Approach for Extracting Event Logs from Corporate Network Data", January 2011.
(a corresponding paper has been presented at the Machine Learning BeNeLearn 2011 confernce: see also my list of publications)
- Maarten Janssen, "Improving Operational Performance of Airport Traffic & Transportation, a case sudy at Schiphol Airport", March 2011.
(a corresponding paper has been published in the Proceedings of the Centeris 2011 confernce: see also my list of publications)
- Ronald van Etten, "Researching a Transition to an Organized Chaos in Enterprise System Architectures", June 2011.
- Ana Bucur, "Banking 2.0: Developing a Reference Architecture for Financial Services in The Cloud", June 2011.
- Alexander Vonno, "In search for a SOA governance approach that sustains SOA benefits", July 2011.
- Derk Busser, "An Information Requirements Collection and Analysis Model for Business Intelligence", September2011.
- Elena Bazylevski, "Customer Analytics as a Source of Competitive Advantage", November 2011.
- Abdoel Gafoer Shaief, "Critical Success Factors for the Migration of Legacy Information Systems to SOA", December 2011.
- Remco Ravenhorst, Developing a Project Architecture and Evaluating the Enterprise Architecture Initiative at Tata Steel, February 4, 2012.
- Marcel Van Oosten, "Referentie architectuur voor beveiliging, voor hooggerubriceerde omgevingen, uitgewerkt in een beveiligingsarchitectuur voor informatiestromen", (public version), juni/juli 2012.
- Johannes de Vries, "Towards a roadmap for development of intelligent data analysis based cyber attack detection systems", July 2012.
- Olga Kulikova, "Cyber Crisis Management, a Decision-Support Framework for Disclosing Security Incident Information", July 2012.
- Vincent Meens, "Data Analytics at Work, introduding a data mining process framework to enable consultants to determine effective data analytics tasks", August 11 2012.
- Maitri Oedit, "An approach of a maturity model for assesssing offensive cyber warfare capability of countries", September 2012.
- Meriane Renanda, "Enterprise Analytics Adoption Model, an explanatory study in transforming an organisation towards analytical competitor", September 2012.
- Marko Lindgreen, "Roadmap for the MoD Cyber Test Range”, (confidential) September 2012.
- Jelle Vijfhuize, "Measuring Trust in Buyer-Seller Relationships: design of a prototype fuzzy model", October 2012.
- Avangelos Galinas, "Sensitivity Analysis for Expansion of Transmission Systems with High Amounts of Renewables", March 15 2013.
- Satishkumar Sugavanam, "A Technology Roadmap for Software Platform Products", May 9 2013. (still confidential)
- Arnar Ingason, "Labour Flexibility and its Effect on Labour Productivity Growth", May 2013.
- Antonio Spadaro, "Event Correlation for Detecting Advanced Multi-stage Cyber Attacks", June 2013.
- Charalampos (Babis) Karypidis, "Trust Service Broker: a proposal to overcome global distrust in information architectures", July 2013.
- Bernold Nieuwesteeg, "The Legal Position and Societal Effects of Security Breach Notification Laws", July 2013.
- Zhenshi Li, "An Exploratory Study on Authorship Verification Models for Forensic Purpose", July 2013.
- Vasileios Samaras, "A BYOD Enterprise Security Architecture for accessing cloud services", August 2013.
- Samaneh Tajalizadehkhoob, "Online Banking Fraud Mitigation, A Quantitative Study for Extracting Intelligence about Target Selection by Cybercriminals from Zeus Financial Malware Files", August 2013
- Bas Verheij, "The Process of Big Data Solution Adoption, an exploratory study within the Dutch telecom and energy uitility sector", September 2013.
- Ward van Vierssen, "R&D productivity in the pharmaceutical industry, scenario simulations using a Bayesian belief network", October 2013 (confidental)
- Martijn Harmsen,"ICT4D in Rural Settings, Towards an Evidence-Based Causal Model; a Systematic Review", November 2013.
- Bart Spijkervet,"Less is more, A theory driven research project to determine what collaboration design best supports the sharing of pragmatic cyber security related information between organisations", February 2014.
- Maxim Oei, "Acceptance of Operational Business Intelligence in Organisations, Developing a framework describing the context and powers at play involved in achieving OpBI acceptance in organisations" (public version), April 2014.
- Juan Marin, "A Technology Roadmap for Providing Predictive Analytics Services", July 2014.
- Amir Piltan, "A Business Model Framework for a Big-Data-Analytics-as-a-Service Platform", August 2014.
- Mircea Cadariu, "Tracking known security vulnerabilities in third-party components", August 2014.
- R.J.A. (Roy) van der Valk, "Why My Payment Got Rejected, A Method to Mine Payment Refusal Clues" (confidential version), January 2015.
- Nishan Marc Pereira, "The Incident Prevention Team, A Proactive Approach to Information Security", January 2015.
- Neeti Hattangadi, "Towards multi-actor collaboration for cyber security", January 2015.
- Rick van Holsteijn, "The Motivation of Attackers in Attack Tree Analysis", August 2015.
- Katrien Meijdam, "Phishing as a Service: Designing an Ethical Way of Mimicking Targeted Phishing Attacks to Train Employees", September 2015.
- Krijn Wijnands, "Using Endpoits Process Information for Malicious Behavior Detection", September 2015.
- Nitish K. Shah, "Developing a Decision Support Framework for Planning & Implementing Bring Your Own Device Programmes in Organizations", November 2015.
- Arthur Verkerke, "Towards a Cyber Approach for Large Organizations", December 2015.
- Mark Janssen, "Combining Learning with Fuzzing for Software Deobfuscation", April 2016.
- Kris Shrishak, "Incorporating Leveled Homomorphic Encryption-based Private Information Retrieval in Federated eID Schemes to Enhance User Privacy", May 2016.
- Vincent van Mieghem, "Detecting Malicious Behavior using System Calls", June 30, 2016.
- Shifaiz Mohamed, "An Information Security Cultural Framework, A case study for the Netherlands", July 2016.
- Vincent Ghiette, "Classifying Scanners: Mapping their Behaviour", November 2016.
- Kraesten Arnold, "Cyber Confidence-Building Measures", November 2016.
- Maarten Aertsen, "How to bring HTTPS to the masses? Measuring issuance in the first year of Let's Encrypt", November 2016. (a related paper attracted quite some attention from well-known experts: see this link (Bruce Schneier) and this one (Reddit))
- Laurent Verwijen, "Optimizing Greenhouse Heat Production in Lansingerland: Using Simulated Annealing and Simulation" , December 2016.
- Xiaoran Liu, "Anomaly Detection on the Digital Video Broadcasting System", December 2016.
- Alex van Rijs, "Detection of Compromised PLCs, Non-intrusive Detection of Compromised PLCs in ICS and SCADA Systems", December 2016.
- Nelly Ghaoui, "Policy Strategies for VPN for Consumers in the Netherlands", December 2016.
- David Willems, "Caring for Security: an analysis of the security of eHealth services of Dutch General Practitioners", December 2016.
- Herbert Leenstra, "Multi-actor roadmap to improve cyber security of consumer used connected cars", January 2017.
- Derk-Jan van Mourik, "Targeted Attacks and the Human Vulnerability, How to assess susceptibility to targeted cyber attacks exploiting human vulnerabilities", January 2017.
- Paulo Ribeiro do Nascimento, "A Process Model For Phishing Prevention", January 2017.
- Jeroen Veen, "Essence of Encryption, A case study of the nascence of the Dutch Government position on encryption", January 2017.
- Jasper Hofman, "A decision support framework for cybersecurity management", January 2017.
- Daan Planqué, "Cyber Threat Intelligence, From confusion to clarity: an investigation into Cyber Threat Intelligence", January 2017.
- Jaap Mooij, "A generic approach for detecting security anomalies in ISP infrastructures", January 2017.
- Stéphan Hellmann , "Payment Services Directive 2, Cyber Security for Payment Service Providers", January 2017.
- Jeroen Vos, "A Requirements Engineering Framework for Rural Hospitals in Developing Countries", April 2017.
- Robert de Vries, “A Methodology for Quantifying the Level of Cyber Security Awareness”, January 2018. (pdf not yet available)
- Mark Dirksen, “A Security Architecture for Software Defined Wide Area Networks”, December 2017.
- Esther van Luit, “Can a Robot do my Job? A study on the potential of artificial Intelligence to take on Cyber security Tasks”, December 2017.
- Paul Pols, “The Unified Kill Chain, Defining a Unified kill Chain for Analyzing, Comparing and defending against cyber Attacks”, December 2017.
- Charlotte Rugers, “Risk Management and the Quantum Threat, Understanding the requirements to run Shor’s algorithm to break RSA with a 2048 bit key and how to use this information to protect against the quantum threat”, January 2018.
- Erwin Bos, “Integral Industrial Cyber-Security, a target operating model”, January 2018.
- Alexander Claver, “The Dutch Digital Infrastructure, Data Governance and the ‘Digi Commissioner’: a Contextual Exploration”, September 2018.
- Hans Hoogstraaten, "Evaluating Server-side Internet Proxy Detection Methods", November 2018.
- Jeroen Gaiser, “A Cybersecurity Information Sharing Process for Storm Surge Barriers”, December 2018.
- Hinko Bastiaanse, “Multi-stakeholder Roadmap for Implementing Consumer Vulnerability Management”, December 2018.
- Farley Wazir, “Can NL trust 5G?, a Conceptual Model for Cyber Security Supervision of 5G in the Netherlands”, January 2019.
- Chandrasekhar Muppiri, “Public-Private Partnerships in Indian Industrial IoT, a Set of Policy Recommendations to Improve Cyber Security”, January 2019.
- Arjan Sibma, "Countering Passive Reconnaissance Activities of Adversaries Research into guidelines that aim to identify and reduce information in tenders that can be misused by adversaries", December 2019.
Several students are still busy completing their MSc thesis: to be added later on...