Starting the academic year 2016-2017, I only act as guest or co-lecturer in the courses at TUDelft.
Some courses I'll participate in (may) include:
- BSc-2 course Intelligente Data Analyse (TB242IA).
- MSc-1 course Fundamentals of Data Analytics (SPM4450).
- MSc-2 course Cyber Risk Management (SPM5441 = CS4040).
(this course is part of 4TU MSc program Cyber Security: see also this link for details)
- Msc-1/2 course Seminar Science and Methods in Cyber Security (CS4120)
(this course is also part of 4TU MSc program Cyber Security)
I acted as (co)superviser of
- around 25 Bachelor thesis students: see list of finalized bachelor's theses.
- around 175 Master thesis students: see list of finalized master's theses.
- around 15 PhD thesis students: see list of finalized Ph.D. theses.
At the Cyber Security Academy (CSA) The Hague, I'm core lecturer of or in the
- semester 1 & 4 courses of the Executive MSc Program Cyber Security