Dr. A. Pirannejad (Ali)
I am assistant professor at the department of Public Administration, University of Tehran, Iran. Also I am a researcher at faculty of Technology, Policy, and Management, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands. My research covers area such as ICT & Politics, E-Democracy, E-Participation, E-Government.
- Pirannejad, A. and Janssen, M. Internet and Political Empowerment: Toward a taxonomy for online political empowerment. Information Development (In Press).
- Pirannejad, Ali. (2017). Can Internet Promote Democracy? A cross-country study based on dynamic panel data models. Information Technology for Development 23(2), 281-295.
- Pirannejad, Ali., Aryan Gholipour. Exploring the effect of ICTs penetration on Social Development. Journal of Management Information 2 (7), 265-288.
- Pirannejad, Ali., Aryan Gholipour. The study of Citizens’ Political Empowerment under ICT Penetration. Journal of Public Administration 5 (2), 19-36.
- Pirannejad, Ali., Naghmeh Ebadi (2014). E-Service Delivery in Municipalities Websites: The study Tehran Municipality. Quarterly Journal of Public Administration, 31(4), 49-63.
- Ebadi, Nahjmeh., Gholipour, Aryan., Pirannejad, Ali (2014). Identifying the Factors which Influencing the Political Capital. Quarterly Journal of Management and Development Process 27 (2), 29-52
- Pirannejad, Ali., Ebadi, Naghmeh (2013). Internet and Political Capital: Exploring the effect of Internet usage on Political Capital. Iranian society of management, 28(7), 1-26.
- Pirannejad, Ali., Afkhami, Mahdi (2013). Public Entrepreneurship: New Challenge for Iranian Public Organizations. Culture of Organization, 12(4), 31-55.
- Åström, J., Karlsson, M., Linde, J., & Pirannejad, Ali. (2012). Understanding the rise of e-participation in non-democracies: Domestic and international factors. Government Information Quarterly, 29(2), 142-150.
- Pirannejad, Ali. (2011). The effect of ICT on political development: a qualitative study of Iran. Information Development, 27, 186-195.
- Pirannejad, Ali; Salami, Hadi; and Mollaee, Abdolazim. (2010). Outsourcing priorities of government functions: Analytic network process approach. African Journal of Business Management, 4(9), 1723-1735.
- Pirannejad, Ali., Gholipour, Aryan (2008). Promotion of Public Trust and E-Democracy: Exploration the role of E-Government. Modarres social science journal 28, 100-135.
- Pourezzat, A., Aryan Gholipour and Ali Pirannejad. (2008). Social Justice and Public Trust: Outcomes of E-Governance. Social Science Journal of Shahed (special issue for Management) 15, 40-67.
- Gholipour Aryan., Ali Pirannejad (2007). E-Government, Institutional Dynamic and Coming Trust-building Crisis. Journal of Organizational Culture, 2(4), 1-33.
- Pirannejad, A. (2016). E-Government. University of Tehran Press.
- +31 15 27 89413
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management
Engineering Systems and Services
Information and Communication Technology
ICT & Politics
Dr. A. Pirannejad