Dr. L. (Lisa) Scholten
Lisa is an assistant professor at the Policy Analysis section of the Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management. Her work focuses on Decisions in Water Systems.
She holds an Engineering Degree (Dipl.Ing.) in Urban and Industrial Water Resources Management with a minor in East Asia/China studies from TU Dresden, Germany, a PhD degree from ETH Zürich, Switzerland, and recently completed an Executive MSc in Behavioural Science at LSE, United Kingdom.
In my work, I develop knowledge, methods and processes for systemic interventions that aim to facilitate better decision making in the water sector.
I endorse systems thinking and operations research as well as insights from the social and behavioural sciences.
The direct engagement of stakeholder into research and the training of current and future water managers in a way that enables them to embrace complexity are key priorities to me.
- UEINFY4413 Sustainable Urban Environment and Infrastructures – lecturer
- CIE4491 Urban Drainage and Water Management - lecturer
- MSc thesis supervisor
- BSc thesis supervisor
2020-2024 WATERAGRI: Water Retention and Nutrient Recycling in Soils and Streams for Improved Agricultural Production, EU H2020, co-PI. Press release in English
2018-2022 Pavitra Ganga – Unlocking wastewater treatment, water re-use and resource recovery opportunities for urban and peri-urban areas in India. EU H2020-SC5-2018 EU-India Research and Innovation action. Co-PI in WP2. Homepage in English
2016-2020 SewerSense – Multi-sensor condition assessment for sewer asset management. Dutch National Science Organization NWO-TTW Cooperation Programme Technology Innovation for Sewer Condition Assessment (TISCA). PI and project lead. Website in English
Dr. L. Scholten
- 2017 - Urban Environments and Infrastructures
- 2015 - Urban Environments and Infrastructures
- 2020 - Urban Drainage and Watermanagement
- 2018 - Urban Environments and Infrastructures
- 2019 - Urban Environments and Infrastructures
- 2017 - Asset Management for Designers
- 2018 - Integrated Project: Leapfrog Environmental Degradation
- 2019 - Integrated Project: Leapfrog Environmental Degradation
- Geen nevenwerkzaamheden -
2018-09-03 - 2020-09-03