Ir. F.M. (Floortje) d'Hont
Floortje d’Hont is a PhD candidate at the Policy Analysis section of the Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management. She holds a MSc degree in Systems Engineering, Policy Analysis and Management at the same Faculty.
Floortje’s research is part of the NWO-funded Building with Nature program 'CoCoChannel: Co-designing Coasts Using Natural Channel-Shoal Dynamics'. Her research focuses on design-oriented collaborative activities that promote innovative solutions for coastal systems.
- Course instructor System Dynamics (TB231B)
- Course instructor Advanced System Dynamics (SPM9155)
- Course instructor Building with Nature for Hydraulic Engineers (CIE4301)
- Course instructor Building with Nature MooC
- Supervisor System dynamics water specialisation (SPM6010)
- Supervisor MSc thesis
- Supervisor BSc theses (TB351B)
- D’Hont, F. M. (2014). Does deepening understanding of make sense? A partial success story from the Slufter, Texel. Master thesis, Delft University of Technology.
- D’Hont, F., Slinger, J. H., & Goessen, P. (2014). A knowledge intervention to explore stakeholders’ understanding of a dynamic coastal nature reserve. In 32nd International Conference of the System Dynamics Society. Delft, The Netherlands: System Dynamics Society.
- D’Hont, F., Clifford-Holmes, J., & Slinger, J. (2013). Addressing stakeholder conflicts in rural South Africa using a water supply model. In 31st International Conference of the System Dynamics Society. Cambridge, Massachusetts: System Dynamics Society.
CoCoChannel: Co-designing Coasts Using Natural Channel-Shoal Dynamics'. NWO program Building with Nature.
- +31 15 27 88322
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management
Room number: B2.390