Join the department of Multi-Actor Systems (MAS)
The Multi-Actor Systems (MAS) Department is looking to fill six positions. Positions are available for tenure track assistants and associate professors, depending on the level of excellence of the applicant(s).
We are looking for new colleagues whose ambitions resonate with our MAS “brand” of excellent research, high-quality education and societal impact in the areas of policy analysis, organisations and governance, and systems engineering.
As such, this is an open invitation for you to share your ambitions with us: challenge us with your creative and innovative research, your education ideas and your plans for societal impact. Below are some possible themes we would be keen to further develop with you:
- Simulation gaming with (and for) policy makers and citizens
- Policy analysis and design for change and disruption
- Multi- and participatory modelling for decision makers
- Governance of transitions with institutional voids
- Artificial intelligence for achieving the SDGs
- Climate adaptation and urbanizing deltas
- Computational social science
- Design of interventions in complex systems
We are looking for candidates who can contribute to our department’s education in our main Master programmes:
As well as to core courses in the Bachelor ‘Technische Bestuurskunde’, such as:
- Organisation and Management
- Law and Governance
- Problem Analysis and Analysis of Multi-Actor Systems
- Systems Modeling
Or other educational activities such as supervision and tutoring of students. While your willingness to contribute to our education is essential, teaching experience in the above portfolio is not a necessary requirement.
Information and application
Successful candidates will be offered a Tenure Track of five years with the prospect of becoming associate professor. After a maximum of 5 years the tenure decision will be made. If you have a more senior profile, you will receive a tailor-made career proposal.
For information about the selection procedure, please contact Olivie Beek, HR Advisor, email: vacature-TBM@tudelft.nl.
To apply, please send a letter of motivation (incl. your vision on research and education for MAS) together with a detailed CV (incl. a list of publications) to vacature-TBM@tudelft.nl referring to vacancy ATTBM 19.028.