Dr. S. (Simone) Sillem
- October 2019 – now: Department manager VTI
- September 2017 – October 2019: Lecturer 3S / Department manager VTI
- January 2009 – September 2017: Assistant Professor in Safety and Security Science (3S)
- September 2003 – December 2008: PhD Researcher (3S)
As a department manager, Simone focusses on the coordination and delivery of operational administrative support and policy advice to the Departmental Head in the field of governance, policy and management processes within the department of Values, Technology and Innovation of the Faculty TPM.
- Swuste, P. & Sillem, S. (2018). The quality of the post academic course ‘management of safety, health and environment (MoSHE) of Delft University of Technology. Safety science 102, 26-37
- Ale, BJM, Gulijk, C van, Hanea, AM, Hanea, DM, Hudson, PTW, Lin, PH & Sillem, S (2014). Towards BBN based risk modelling of process plants. Safety Science, 69, 48-56.
- S.Iino, P.J. Buist, S.Sillem, D.Hirata, N.Kohtake (2014). EU-Japan Collaborative Research for Designing Emergency Message Services utilizing EGNOS and QZSS. Proceedings of the European Navigation Conference GNSS 2014 (April14th-17th), Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Sillem, S, Lin, PH, Ale, BJM & Hudson, PTW (2012). Modelling human and organizational behaviour in a high-risk operation. In s.n. (Ed.), 11th International Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management Conference and the Annual European Safety and Reliability Conference 2012 (pp. 6451-6459). Red Hook, N.Y.: Curran Associates.
- Lin, PH, Hanea, DM, Ale, BJM, Sillem, S, Hudson, PTW & Gulijk, C van (2012). Integrating organisational factors into a BNN model of risk. In s.n. (Ed.), 11th International Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management Conference and the Annual European Safety and Reliability Conference 2012 (pp. 719-728). Red Hook, N.Y.: Curran Associates.
Mertens, F., van Schaardenburgh-Verhoeve, K., & Sillem, S. (2012). Methodische aspecten van het onderzoek naar ongevallen. Eburon Uitgeverij BV.