On this page you can find available thesis projects. Just click on a title to see more information.
- Using statistical and machine learning methods to discover the city
- Analysing the socio-demographic and environmental impacts of on-demand transit across multiple cities
- Sensing urban demographics using alternate sources of satellite imagery, street view or social media data
- Use and validation of location mapping services (Google Maps, OpenStreetMaps, etc.) for urban research
- Investigating the socio-technical interplay between human mobility behaviour and digital infrastructure (like Google Maps)
- Coupling scenario discovery tools of urban planning with socioeconomic processes in cities
- Estimating the disproportionate impact of COVID-19 in India