Teaching Support (TLS)
Phone & Email
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00
+31(0)15 27 84 333 (choose 1 for Teaching Support (TLS))
Teaching Support (TLS) is located on the second floor of the IDE faculty building, above the Teaching Lab:
2628 CE Delft
Looking for something else?
The Service Desk is responsible for providing first-line services in areas involving CRE (Campus and Real Estate), ICT&FM (Information and Communication Technology & Facility Management) and ESA (Education & Student Affairs).
Teacher Training & UTQ
There are a range of teaching and learning services available, including the training for teaching on campus, training for teaching online, the University Teaching Qualification (UTQ/BKO), Continuing Professional Development and didactical consults.
Training Related Events
Teaching Support, and its parent department Teaching & Learning Services, partners with the Teaching Academy to provide events to improve the quality of teaching at TUDelft at all levels. The Teaching Academy, situated at the Teaching Lab (next to Pulse), is a network space for and by TU Delft lecturers. Here lecturers can collaborate across faculty boundaries to enhance engineering education.
For support with self-recording videos, but also for assistance with live-streaming and recordings of lectures and on-campus video services.
- Team: Teaching & Learning Support (TLS)
- Website: https://www.tudelft.nl/teaching-support
- E-mail: Teaching-Support@tudelft.nl
On-campus video services
- Team: New Media Centre
- Website: https://newmediacentre.tudelft.nl/bookings/
- E-mail: https://newmediacentre.tudelft.nl/contact/#contactform
- Team: New Media Centre
- Website: https://collegeramacolleges.tudelft.nl/new/
- E-mail: https://collegeramacolleges.tudelft.nl/new/support-contact-2/
Summative assessments (Exams)
- Team: Digital Exams
- Website: Digital examinations - Intranet (tudelft.nl)
- E-mail: email@example.com
For questions on Exam logistics such as scheduling, student registration, surveillance, and extra time.
- Team: Exam Desk
- Website: https://intranet.tudelft.nl/en/-/examinations-procedure-1
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Osiris is called “MyTUDelft” by our students.
- Teams: Faculty or Programme Coordinator, Study Programme Administration (SPA), Teaching & Learning Support (TLS)
- Website: https://www.tudelft.nl/teaching-support/educational-tools/osiris
- E-mail: Please check above-mentioned link.
The Contact Centre is the first point of contact for students’ queries at TUDelft.
- Team: Contact Centre
- Website: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/student/administration/contact-centre
- E-mail: email@example.com