The Teaching Academy is the community of lecturers and educational support staff of TU Delft.
The Teaching Academy aims to strengthen a culture, in which it is natural for lecturers and educational support staff to collaboratively improve education, build on lessons-learned and share ideas. The goal of the Teaching Academy is to unite, encourage, stimulate, facilitate and give exposure to lecturers and educational developments.
At Teaching Academy, you can find:
- fellow lecturers to share ideas and lessons learned, to collaborate and to initiate educational innovation;
- support for your educational questions and ideas;
- educational activities supporting your continuous development;
- space to try-out new educational strategies; and
- collaboration opportunities with external partners in educational research and development.