The experimentation and testing environment for all TU Delft teachers. A laboratory where, as a teacher, you can experiment with new forms of education or tools. Together with students and fellow-teachers from all faculties. Try out new assignments, improved ways of lecturing or the implementation of a new educational concept. All with professional (technical & didactical) support.
The Teaching Lab is housed between our shared education building PULSE (opens 2018) and the faculty Industrial Design Engineering, nearby the New Media Centre. You can also just sit down and do some work there, grab a cup of coffee and discuss with fellow teachers. We’ll host educational events, such as Meet & Eats, workshops or sessions organized by yourself, at this new education heart of our campus. For teachers, by teachers at TU Delft.
- Teaching staff can access building via authorized employee card
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 8.00h to 22.00h / Friday 8.00h to 19.00h
- Experts available for technical & didactical support daily from 9.00h to 17.00h
- Room booking via firstname.lastname@example.org or walk in *)
- Do not hesitate to discuss new educational initiatives and support to get started
If you have any questions or need more clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
*) All rooms are flexible. You are able to change the setup to your preferences.
Host of the day is available from 09:00 - 17:00 hrs
Monday-Thursday from 09:00 - 22:00 hrs
Friday from 09:00 - 19:00 hrs
The entrance to the Teaching Lab is via the Pulse Building