Available MSc/BSc Projects
The projects below are currently available for TU Delft students:
Bachelor/Master end projects (BEP/MEP)
Bachelor end projects (BEP)
Master end projects (MEP)
- Plasma activation of carbon black as support material for engineered platinum catalysts
- Join our Cutting-Edge MEP Research Project in Chemical Engineering!
- Optimed use of noble metal catalysts for the energy transition
- Scalable fabrication of catalyst layers for the energy transition
- Cancer cell migration through a complex microenvironment: from microfluidics to computational modeling
- Bioengineering of biomimetic drug delivery systems with microfluidics
- Microfluidics for polymer-assisted water alternating gas (CO2) injection
- Artificial Intelligence & ChemEng
- Metastasis of cancer spheroids on the micropatterned surfaces
Erasmus students can contact us for the availability.