Publications @ ISE
For a full list see Google Scholar.
Key research papers
- R. van Putten, E.A. Uslamin, M. Garbe, C. Liu, A. Gonzalez-de-Castro, M. Lutz, K. Junge, E.J.M. Hensen, M. Beller, L. Lefort, E.A. Pidko* “Non-pincer-type manganese complexes as efficient catalysts for the hydrogenation of esters” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 129, 7639
- E.A. Pidko* “Towards the balance between the reductionist and systems approaches in computational catalysis: model versus method accuracy for the description of catalytic systems”, ACS Catal. 2017, 7, 4230
- 3. N.K. Gupta, A. Pashigreva, E.A. Pidko*, E.J.M. Hensen, L. Mleczko, S. Roggan, E.E. Ember*, J.A. Lercher*, “Bent carbon surface moieties as active sites on carbon catalysts for phosgene synthesis” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 1728
- G.A. Filonenko, M. Joanne B. Aguil, E.N. Schulpen, R. van Putten, J. Wiecko, C. Müller, L. Lefort, E.J.M. Hensen, E.A. Pidko* “Bis-N-heterocyclic carbene aminopincer ligands enable high activity in Ru-catalyzed ester hydrogenation” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 7620.
- S. Grundner, M. Markovits, G. Li, M. Tromp, E.A. Pidko, E.J.M. Hensen, A. Jentys, M. Sanchez-Sanchez, J.A. Lercher* “Single site trinuclear copper oxygen clusters in mordenite for the selective methane to methanol conversion” Nat. Commun. 2015, 6, 7546.
Reviews & Perspectives
- G.A. Filonenko*, R. van Putten, E.J.M. Hensen, E. A. Pidko*, “Catalytic (de)hydrogenation promoted by non-precious metals - Co, Fe and Mn: recent advances in an emerging field”, Chem. Soc. Rev. 2018, 47, 1459
- A. Simagina, M. Polynskiy, A.V. Vinogradov, E.A. Pidko* “MOF and COF materials as promising platforms for a controlled drug delivery: practical and theoretical aspects”, Russ. Chem. Rev. 2018, 87,
- J. Pritchard, G.A. Filonenko, R. van Putten, E.J.M. Hensen, E. A. Pidko* “Heterogeneous and homogeneous catalysis for the hydrogenation of carboxylic acid derivatives: history, advances and future directions” Chem. Soc. Rev. 2015, 44, 3808
- A.I. Olivos-Suarez, À. Szécsényi, E.J.M. Hensen, J. Ruiz-Martinez*, E.A. Pidko*, J. Gascon* “Strategies for the direct catalytic valorization of methane using heterogeneous catalysis: challenges and opportunities” ACS Catal. 2016, 6, 2965
Selected ISE Publications:
- C. Liu, R. van Putten, P.O. Kulayev, G.A. Filonenko, E.A. Pidko* “Computational Insights into the Catalytic Role of the Base Promoters In Ester Hydrogenation with Homogeneous Non-Pincer-Based Mn-P,N Catalyst”, J. Catal. 2018, 363, 136
- G.A. Filonenko, R. van Putten, E.J.M. Hensen, E.A. Pidko*, “Catalytic (de)hydrogenation promoted by non-precious metals - Co, Fe and Mn: recent advances in an emerging field”, Chem. Soc. Rev. 2018, 47, 1459