Prof. Jan van Esch
Jan van Esch is professor of chemistry at Delft University of Technology, and he chairs the Advanced Soft Matter section. He is a supramolecular and physical organic chemistry scientist from the Dutch Nolte school (PhD), and did postdoctoral stays with Helmut Ringsdorf and Ben Feringa.
His research focuses on directed self-assembly and far-from-equilibrium phenomena in molecular systems, and exploits such systems in smart materials and biomedical applications. He is recipient of fellowships of the Humboldt Foundation and the Netherlands Academy of Science, and a VICI grant from the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research.
- Structuur en eigenschappen van materialen (BSc MST 4052STEVMY)
- Principles of Chemsitry & Thermodynamics (BSc AES, AESB1120-15)
- Applied Sciences Research Project (MSc AP, AS2031HPM)
- International Design Contest (MSc CE, CH3291)
- Industrial Internship (MSc CE, CH3702)
- MSc Thesis Work (MSc CE, CH3901)
- Literature Study (MSc CE, CH3982)
- Research Project (MSc CE, CH3991)