Student assistant at the Urban Energy Institute (UEI)
The Urban Energy Institute is one of the pillars of the Delft Energy Initiative. The institute aims to contribute to deliver a carbon-free urban energy system in The Netherlands in 2050, by working on research challenges categorized along 6 intertwined themes (for detailed description you can visit https://www.tudelft.nl/urbanenergy/research/themes).
The UEI is looking for a student assistant that can commit to 6-8 hours per week, starting the 15th of June 2021, for a duration of 6 months, with the possibility of extension to 12 months.
The student assistantship will cover the following tasks:
- Support in further increasing the visibility of the Urban Energy Institute internally as well as externally:
- Through social media content and other digital platforms
- Support developing an UEI communication strategy
- Support in the organization committee of events such as symposia, lunch lectures, student events, internal events and/or conferences.
- Attendance to key UEI board and team meetings.
Profile and competencies:
- Master student with the ability to settle in quickly.
- Good at independent work and as part of a team.
- Preferably with some experience or familiarity with the energy field and/or the built environment sector.
- Self-starter, with a willingness to find new opportunities to maximize the impact/outreach of energy-related research from TU Delft.
If you are interested, please send a brief cover letter and CV to Elizabeth Migoni Alejandre at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is the 28th of May. For more information on the Urban Energy Institute please check our website and channels at www.tudelft.nl/urbanenergy.
For more TU Delft vacancies visit the TU Delft vacancy webpage.