Symposium “High Performance Building envelops”
Symposium “High Performance Building envelopes”
On 29 January 2019 this event took place. Around 90 people were present from universities and industry
Development of affordable energy renovation concepts, and a fast renovation process are essential in realizing a climate neutral built environment in 2050. Various smart solutions for the building envelope were developed in the last couple of years and the key question is: how can we scale up these projects to contribute to delivering 200,000 high performance renovations per year? This was debated in the afternoon followed by lively discussions. During the break one could network and vist demonstrations of the TU Delft VR Lab and Wellsun.
• Ulich Knaack (TU Delft) - Setting the scene: Façade Roadmap
• Stan Roestenberg (Bohemen) - Dare to Digitize the “BLOC”: How to finance “high performance renovation” items by reducing construction costs by simplifying the building process through digitalization and project partners commitment.
• Thaleia Konstantinou (TU Delft) - 2ndSkin: A zero-energy refurbishment approach for residential apartment buildings by applying an integrated façade solution
• Rudi Roijakkers (ABT) - Learning from Groningen: Scaling up from Solution to Typology
• Folkert Linnemans (Dijkstra Draisma) - Robotisation and digitization: how can this bring down the costs and speed up the renovation process (presentation will follow)
• Martin Tenpierik (TU Delft) - New Materials for Thermally Active Facades
Bohemen B.V. Ruimte in Ontwikkeling