U. (Udit) Asopa
Currently I am PhD scholar in Dept of Civil Engineering and Geosciences under the professor Ramon F. Hanssen. I have done master’s from Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, ISRO in 2019 under the supervision of of Dr. Shashi Kumar.
I have been to Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay and worked as Junior Research Fellow before joining the TU Delft for PhD.
Now in PhD I am going to work on developing the cloud platform for the processing of InSAR dataset acquired from the spaceborne satellite of various frequencies.
I am life member of Indian Society of Remote Sensing (L-5500) and Student Member of IEEE and GRSS (96810075).
I have done many courses along the way, some I have completed and some are still going on, learning varied things as Google Earth Engine, Amazon Web Services, Data Science, Machine Learning, Remote Sensing Concepts, Web Cartography etc.
I am active at attending the online webinars at the IEEE, GRSS portal as well as the NASA Arset Portal.
- Asopa, U., Kumar, S., & Thakur, P. K. (2018). PSInSAR Study of Lyngenfjord Norway, using TerraSAR – X Data. In A. S. Kumar, S. Saran, & H. Padaliya (Eds.), ISPRS Annals of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences (Vol. IV, pp. 20–23). Dehradun: ISPRS. https://doi.org/10.5194/isprs-annals-IV-5-245-2018
- Asopa, U., Kumar, S. (2019). Multi Frequency Polarimetric Decomposition of UAVSAR Data. UASG 2019, IIT Roorkee, Noida. (Published)
- Gupta, A., Asopa, U., & Bhattacharjee, R. (2019). Land Subsidence Monitoring in Jagadhri city using Sentinel 1 data and DInSAR Processing †. In 2nd International Electronic Conference on Geosciences (pp. 1–9). Basel, Switzerland: MDPI. https://doi.org/10.3390/IECG2019-06230
- Asopa, U., Kumar, S. (2019). SAR Tomographic Exploration of Mondah National Park, Gabon with UAVSAR Data (currently in review Stage)
I am involved currently in two projects at TU Delft:
- Living on Soft Soils: Subscidence and Society