Smart Monitoring, Management & Control
Give brains to urban energy systems
• Energy systems with maximum efficiency under all circumstances.
• Consumers participating in the energy transition through smart home appliances and smart grids.
• Smart and ethical use of data for demand/supply match and system optimisation.
• Self-learning and self-optimising energy management systems.
• Advanced energy diagnosis systems.
• Multi-objective optimisation: energy, comfort, air quality and costs.
• Privacy by design.
• Big data for a better understanding of occupant behaviour and energy rebound.
• Big data for real-time performance assessment.
Sample of Projects