Workshop: Data-driven Innovations for the Energy Transition
21 september 2023 14:00 t/m 18:00 | Zet in mijn agenda
The NL AIC workgroup Energy & Sustainability, TU Delft Powerweb, TU Delft AI Initiative and Mondai | House of AI are happy to invite you to a workshop on data-driven innovations for the energy transition.
On Thursday 21 September we bring together the Commit2Data community on energy with the NL AIC working group on Energy & Sustainability and the TU Delft community and ecosystem around the energy transition. As the Commit2Data programme is coming to an end, we want to embed its learnings and work towards new collaborations, continuing the programme’s innovative research.
- Matthijs de Weerdt will speak on behalf of the NL AIC working group Energy & Sustainability.
- The Commit2Data projects that focus on energy and big data are represented by:
- Application of Big Data for the Protection of Future Electricity Grids - Marjan Popov
- Greenhouses as Flexible Energy Sources - Simon van Mourik
- Energy Intranets - Eric Pauwels, and
- Multidimensional Big Data Modelling - Machteld van den Broek
- They will share research outcomes, follow up research questions, next innovation steps and next implementation steps.
- Vincent Campfens (Bluegen.ai) will talk about the use of synthetic data for accelerating research and development of data-driven and AI techniques for the energy transition.
- The workshop will be rounded off with a panel discussion moderated by TU Delft’s Neil Yorke-Smith, lab manager of the Citizens and Society in the Energy Transition ELSA AI Lab (CaSET).
We look forward to bringing together experts, policy makers, companies and students that are involved in data-driven innovations of the energy transition. If you want to join us, please register via this registration link.