I am Mostafa Saket, a researcher on human-AI interactions at the speechlab. I aim to translate human/moral values into technical features of automated speech recognition (ASR), speech synthesis and AI-based speech technology. My background is aerospace engineering (aerodynamics and optimization concentration) and I also had a research period at the faculty of TPM, the section of ethics and philosophy of technology (contextual values and their impacts on value-laden design of technologies).
In a word, I would like to develop AI-based speech technologies in a more ethical, responsible and human-aware manner!
If you have the same interest, please reach me out through one of the available platforms. You are more than welcome!
- GoogleScholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=U2oISAgAAAAJ&hl=en
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mostafa-saket-90170838/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MostafaSaket
- Weblog: https://saket.weblog.tudelft.nl/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org