Delta Futures lab in actie (only Dutch)
Studenten en begeleiders aan het woord over samenwerken aan grootschalige oplossingen voor droogte in oost-Nederland
Join as student - Join as partner
Join as student
The lab offers a platform for students interested in interdisciplinary design connected to practice. For TUDelft students the tailor-made projects are embedded in existing education curriculum with the aim to enforce interdisciplinary design research and education in the TU Delft: Annotation IE Design projects (CiTG + A, TIL Policy) 12 ETC; Honours IE Design Projects (CiTG + A) 9 ETC; Transitional Territories Graduation Studio (A) 50 ETC; MDP Projects (CiTG + A) 10 ETC; Additional Thesis (CiTG) 10 ETC; TPM Graduation (TPM) 30 ETC; CiTG Graduation (CiTG) 40 ETC. Students from other TUDelft faculties and other universities of applied sciences are welcome to participate.
Propose new project?
New projects that fit in the mission of the Lab are very welcome. Just contact us and we’ll discuss how you can participate.
What do we offer?
- Lectures on the state-of-the-art and state of the future developments of deltas
- A network of highly qualified researchers and professionals to support your design and research activities
- A community of students that will form the future generation of delta leaders
- Training in research-by-design
- Individual and group coaching
What do we expect?
- Research/design interest in deltas and open to interdisciplinary exchange
- Organise at least one interactive and interdisciplinary working session for fellow students, university staff and professionals
- Present progress at least once during lunch seminar
- Help in the organization of the annual DeltaFutures Symposium
- Make a website contribution of the research results and upload full thesis to public Repository
- Preferably in the Master thesis phase, Master projects and Bachelor final projects (also Hogeschool) can be allowed.
Contact persons for projects are:
Martine Rutten for general information and applications.
Fransje Hooimeijer for Architecture & the Built Environment
Jos Timmermans for Technology, Policy & Management
Martine Rutten for Civil Engineering