Education Conversation | Bridging the knowledge gap between high school and university | 14 March
Please note that is only a placeholder for your own calendar and does not sign you up for this event.
Bridging the knowledge gap between high school and university
– What can we do as lecturers? –
The Education Conversations originated from lecturers’ needs to discuss relevant and current educational topics with colleagues.
During this event Annoesjka Cabo, the Academic Director of the Teaching Academy; Tom Vroegrijk, PRIME Programme Manager and lecturer; and Hanno van Keulen, Director of Studies of MSc Science Education & Communication, will be present to contribute and guide the conversation.
Regardless of whether you are completely new to this topics or already have a lot of ideas to share, please feel welcome to join this conversation.
Join us in the Teaching Lab to where we will collaboratively share experiences, examples, and practices of how to bridge the knowledge gap between high school and university. Amongst other, we will cover questions such as:
- What is already happening at TU Delft to bridge this knowledge gap?
- What are the benefits/challenges of bridging this gap?
- What is your experience with bridging this gap?
- And of course other questions that rise during the conversation.