Educators for Impact Training Programme | Opening & Introduction, Developing Entrepreneurial Mindset | 6 October
Please note that is only a placeholder for your own calendar and does not sign you up for this event.
Are you an educator passionate about empowering your students to create meaningful impact?
Join the training programme for impactful teaching practices across disciplines!
Educators for Impact Training Programme is a professional development programme tailored to equip university educators with competences and tools to foster impactful teaching practices across disciplines. Through a series of engaging workshops and seminars, you’ll explore various modules that will enhance your teaching approach and inspire your students to create meaningful impact.
This comprehensive 6-weeks programme is designed to empower you (and thereby your students) to thrive in an ever-changing world. Check the course schedule and content at https://educatorsforimpact.eu/training/.
- Training Dates: Fridays in every two weeks between 6th of October and 10th of November
- Programme tracks and time commitment:
- Exploratory Pathway (Up to 14 hours)
- Certification Pathway (17 hours + applied project)
- Online live training: international online training simultaneously running with like-minded colleagues in the Netherlands, France, and Italy.
Who is this for?
University educators across different disciplines who are interested in developing more innovative and engaging teaching practices that help students become more impactful. Profiles include but not limited to:
- (assoc.) professors,
- curriculum designers,
- educational advisors, and
- PhD students
For more information and to secure your spot, visit our website www.educatorsforimpact.eu. We look forward to welcoming you to the Educators for Impact Training Programme!