Data Processing Agreement
Do you want to process personal data with the support of a third party? If yes, a data processing agreement must be signed. We differentiate between: (1) A data processing agreement, and (2) A joint controller agreement. You can find more information about the different contracts below.
When you use a processor, contractual arrangements must be made with the processor in an agreement, or other binding legal act that cover the data processing activity.
The agreements stipulated in the data processing agreement must include the subject and duration of processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, the categories of data subjects and the rights and obligations of both parties.
Do you want to collaborate with a third party and determine jointly how to jointly handle the personal data (e.g. in scientific research), then you must sign the joint controllership agreement.
- TU Delft Data Processing Agreement (EN)
- TU Delft Data Processing Agreement - explanatory notes (EN)
- TU Delft Join controllership Agreement (EN)
- TU Delft Data Exchange Agreement (EN)
- Standard Contractual Clauses Module 1 Controller to Controller
- Standard Contractual Clauses Module 2 Controller to Processor
- Standard Contractual Clauses Module 3 Processor to Processor
- Standard Contractual Clauses Module 4 Processor to Controller