Towards zero-energy buildings & beyond
Future-proof buildings and neighbourhoods
• New buildings that go beyond energy neutrality, consider circularity, and are comfortable and healthy.
• Existing buildings that are equipped with affordable future-proof solutions enabling connection to sustainable energy supply.
• Buildings designed for the local climate, providing thermal, visual and acoustical comfort (bioclimatic design).
• High-performance materials and components taking into account embodied energy and circular use.
• Technologies for feasible renovation solutions that enable sustainable energy supply and a fast renovation process.
• New approaches for assessing and integrating the ambitions on different aspects of the energy transition.
Selection of Projects