Urban Energy Institute Symposium 2023
Shoot for the Moon, Land among the Stars:
Future horizons in the Urban Energy Transition
Thank you to all of our wonderful presenters. The following have agreed to share their presentations for those intersted.
- Frank van Bergen - TNO – Geothermal/ATES well research centre
- Phil Vardon – TU Delft - Subsurface urban energy lab
- Sabine Jansen - Ministry BZK - Policies and goals for the energy transition of the built environment
- Udo Pesch - TU Delft Technology, Policy and Management - Justice in the urban energy transition
- Thomas Hoppe - TU Delft Technology, Policy and Management - The role of energy communities in transforming urban energy systems
- Andy van den Dooblesteen Director Sustainable Strategies TU Delft
Questions about the symposium and registration?