Dr. Y. (Yuanhao) Li
I received the B.S. degree in information engineering and the Ph.D. degree in Information and Communication Engineering from the Beijing Institute of Technology, in 2012 and 2018, respectively. In 2017, I worked as a Visiting Researcher with the Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione, Politecnico di Milano. Currently, I am a postdoc with the Department of Geoscience and Remote Sensing, TU Delft. My research interests include SAR system and radar altimeter design and signal processing.
I am involved in three projects:
- ESA Harmony (STEREOID) project: Solid earth observation performance by the multi-static SAR mission
- ESA SKIM project: Ocean current observation performance
- NL-LIA project: radar altimeter design and data processing
- Yuanhao Li, et al., “Influence of Orbit and System Parameters on Geosynchronous SAR Multiple-Aperture Interferometry Processing: Analysis and Validation,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, in press, 2019.
- Yuanhao Li, et al., “Super-resolution of geosynchronous synthetic aperture radar images using dialectical GANs,” SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences, vol. 62, pp. 209302, Oct., 2019.
- Yuanhao Li, et al., “Performance and Requirements of GEO SAR Systems in the Presence of Radio Frequency Interferences,” Remote Sensing, 10, 82, 2018.
- Yuanhao Li, et al., “Ionospheric Scintillation Impacts on L-band Geosynchronous D-InSAR System: Models and Analysis,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, vol. 11 , no.12, pp. 4862-4873, Dec. 2018.