All our transactions are subject to the participation conditions of Delft Congress Support B.V.
Delft Congress Support B.V.
Phoenixstraat 28b, 2611AL Delft, NL
KvK (Chamber of commerce): 62789015
Payment conditions: Payment is due within 30 days after the invoice date.
Always mention the invoice number in your bank
For corrections: Incorrect name, address or reference? Visit delftcongress.com/invoiceportal with access code (stated on your invoice).
If you have further questions please contact our coordinator Mrs Iris Batterham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cancellation conditions for training sessions/workshops/conferences/symposia within the Materials & Environment group
TU Delft (read M&E).
It is only ever possible to cancel training sessions in writing (email – fax – letter).
For the purposes of cancellation, we adhere to the following conditions:
1. You may cancel free of charge up until two months before the relevant event commences.
2. Should you wish to cancel 1 month prior to the commencement date you will be required to pay 50% of the full
3. If cancellation occurs between 14 days and the actual starting date of the event you will be required to pay the full
4. If the participant in question is unable to attend your organization may, in conjunction with the event producer:
email@example.com, arrange for another delegate to be sent.
5. (Only in the case of CMC and MMC courses) it is possible to transfer to a following training course provided that a
notification period of 14 days prior to the initial day of the course for which you had originally registered is
observed. We will, however, charge an administration fee of € 50,00.
6. Materials & Environment group TU Delft the organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries.
7. Materials & Environment reserves the right to cancel events at any time. If M&E cancels the event due to
unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of M&E, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, or your
course fee can be credited toward a future training which would be scheduled at your convenience based upon
availability. M&E reserves the right to reschedule an event at any time. If M&E reschedules an event due to
unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of M&E, the event will continue at the next available time. M&E is not
responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, hotel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such
cancellation or reschedule.
Technische Universiteit Delft
Faculteit Civiele Techniek & Geowetenschappen
Sectie Materialen & Milieu
2628 CN Delft
2600 GA Delft